Monday, December 1, 2008

Beginnings...


I have just started with this blog.  Ripples was originally the first blog title I had in mind when I was setting up my first blog. For some strange reason, the site didn't accept the title. So I thought of another name. And Life Scrabbles, my first baby was born. 

The header for Life Scrabbles.

I must admit, I do like friendster but this site is indeed much better for blogging. I never intended to make a new one, though. It was sort of an accident. I wanted to comment on an entry of one of the blogs I follow. His comment settings didn't allow anonymous comments. So I registered and the rest they say is history. I'm totally liking this site and it's features.

I'll be transferring some of my favorite posts from my old blog here. Recycled but still new, hehehe. An old passion with a new beginning. A fresh canvas and a new set of paints.

I couldn't be happier. 


No comments: